Drew had his big birthday party this weekend. We had about 20 kids at our neighborhood park. A mix of neighbors and a few friends from school. These are his buddies Salih and Marshall in this picture. Drew had a Atlanta Braves baseball party for for a king. There were bounce houses, hot dogs, cracker jacks, soft pretzels and a cookie cake. Exactly what he ordered. Grandma and Grandpa were even here for the big party!
His super cool cookie cake...
A piƱata which I will never do again. First off lots of kids with a swinging bat is not a good idea, and then there was not enough candy for everyone. I guess I underestimated that one. There were fights, there were tears. I have learned my lesson.
The awesome baseball bounce house that has a place for the ball to float in the air and you hit it at the target.
And the big hit was the obstacle course bounce house. All the kids were in there and it was totally crazy
After is was all said and done, it was a great party. Just a little stressful with all the kids and swinging bats. I think the kids and even the parents with the beer had a good time. I barely took any pictures as I was running around making sure everyone was ok. I didn't even get a picture of grandma and grandpa with the birthday boy, shame on me!
I am just glad Drew had a great 5th birthday and was able to have fun with all his little friends!!


No comments:
Post a Comment