If you have not met Lila on this blog, its time to get to know her. She is our third adopted daughter. Lila lives around the corner in the neighborhood. Hannah and Lila are inseparable. They are as cute as could be together. I think either Lila has slept over at our house or Hannah has slept over at her house every Saturday night for the last 6 months. I actually get a little sad sometimes on weekends and want Hannah to come back home:) Lila is as sweet as could be and a perfect little friend for Hannah. We love that she found someone to be close to and have so much fun with.
Here is Hannah and Drew before church on Sunday. Drew was so excited to wear his new "church shoes". I have never seen him get dressed so fast as when I said he could wear his fancy shoes. too cute.
After Church we headed out to pick out our pumpkins. Each one of them picked out "medium" pumpkins and began their carving ideas conversation.
Drew went with Darth Vader, Hannah did her own with the help of Lila. They did all the carving all themselves and worked hard on it. And I did Lila's ghost for her.
The girls were so funny when they were getting all the goo out of the pumpkins. Rubber gloves and lots of "eeewwwwe" sounds going on.
Todd worked really hard on Drew's Darth Vader, and had to take a few time outs for hand cramps.
Here are my cuties!! This Halloween they are going as... Drew is going to be an Ohio State football player and Hannah is going as a black cat. They are both soon excited for Friday night already!! We can't wait too, it is going to be a fun night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment