Sunday, October 5, 2014
Jake and Tess's Ring Bearer and Flower Girl!
How cute are they?!?! First off I am so excited that Tess ( our awesome nanny) and her long time boyfriend got engaged a few weeks ago. We were on vacation when he popped the question and was so sad to miss their engagement night party! They are just about the cutest couple and the two nicest people you will ever meet. Last night they asked Hannah to be their flower girl and Drew to be the ring bearer in their wedding. The kids are so excited! I was telling Drew about what a ring bearer does today and he said he was "stressed out" already, but was excited to dance in a tux! Ha. Hannah asked if she can wear makeup and get her nails done for the big day. We are so lucky to have Tess and Jake as part of our family and know that are kids are in such good hands with Tess each day. We don't know what we would do without her!
Now I have a year to prep Drew on not ruining the wedding by racing down the aisle and god knows what he could end up doing. I told Tess and Jake that they did this at their own risk:) Drew completely idolizes Jake and I think when the day comes Drew will do his best to make Jake happy. If you ask Drew what he wants to be when he grows up, he usually answers "jake". It makes me laugh.
Happy engagement Tess and Jake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment