Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!!


Happy Halloween everyone! This year we have a black/ pink punky cat and a zombie! We Hannah ended up pretty cute, and Drew was SCARY :) It was a gorgeous night in the mid 70's. First time I can remember trick or treating in shorts and flip flops, and I will take it! After school parties, we started off with a neighborhood party or two. We went to Avery's party for her birthday and they had the most amazing Wizard of Oz theme going I have ever seen. It was adorable.


After Avery's party, we headed to another party a few houses down from us. Super fun, then the kids took off a little after 6:45pm. It was actually kinda a lot of work to keep up with them given our neighborhood isn't all that well lit. We relied on a lot of glow sticks to find Drew!


My little kitty and zombie :)



My sweet Hannah! Last night we were at Target and she begged and begged for these glittered black and pink tennis shoes that were wedges with a heel. After all, they matched her outfit perfectly. I think if I were a 6 year old girl I would think they were pretty cool too. I gave in. About an hour into the night I saw her limping along not looking very happy. She would not admit to me that they hurt her feet. I finally convinced her to go home and change shoes, thing were much smoother after that.


Drew rocked it out tonight, literally. Any party that there was music Drew broke into his dance moves. He entertained most of the neighborhood.


Party # 1 at Avery's house. The wizard of oz theme in full effect. Totally cute.


Party #2 at the Hazen's house. There were a lot of minions out tonight.

After a lot of searching, we finally found Lila. Hannah was not going to be happy with her night unless she found Lila. They are so cute together.


This picture is right after school. Post party #1, pre party #2.

And we are tired. After mass amounts of candy consumption, lots of walking, we are tired.

Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments: