Sunday, November 10, 2013

Drew's Sunday Playdate!


Since Hannah has her fair share of play dates, we thought it was time for Drew to have some little buddies over the play. He invited two of his friends from Goddard over for  few hours to play. Above we have Drew, Marshall and Gavin. It works out that both Marshall and Gavin have older siblings that were in Hannah's class at Goddard, so I have known these families since we moved here.



Marshall is quite the little character, and he went as Mr Clean for Halloween. Apparently Marshalls favorite toys are rubber gloves, sponges, mops, brooms and vacuums. Marshall got all the kids to scrub the driveway. It was pretty darn funny what can entertain the little ones. All I know is that we have a clean drive way now!

Above is Brooke, Gavin's older sister that was in Hannah's class. While the boys were scrubbing away, they were giving eachother pedicures :)

The moms Amy, and Loraain and I hung outside between the backyard when they were in the sandbox and the front yard when they were scrubbing away.   It was a gorgeous day outside, and fun to watch the kids play.

Last night, Hannah had little Lila and MacKenzie spend the night. We let all the kids watch the movie E.T.  No one had seen it before, other than Todd and I. All the kids were hysterical crying when they thought ET was going to die. It was so so. We had a house full of sad little ones last night. Once ET was ok, they all got themselves back together. Todd and I were looking at eachother like what did we do?

Anyway, a fun filled weekend for the kids with their little friends. For Todd and I, well, we are tired of picking up toys and cleaning up after them, but glad they had a good weekend!!


No comments: