Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boys Day Out



I am pretty late on this update, but a few weeks ago Todd took Drew to the North Georgia air show.  It was a gorgeous day as you can see with the bright blue skies, and I am pretty sure they had a great day together. Drew is still talking about the "blue angels".





What is cooler to a 4 year old than a plane that has tiger stripes, and getting to meet the pilot?? I love they both gave the thumbs up. Super cute.

While Todd and Drew spent a great day together, I was home with Hannah while she had a bunch of little girls over to play. We had so much fun. The girls and I spent the day making Halloween treats. We made rice krispie treats that looked like pumpkins, ghost lollipops and halloween mix popcorn baggies to hand out to friends. It was fun to be able to hang out with all the cute little girls, they cracked me up, and are so sweet.

We are still staying busy as ever, hence the less updating of the blog. This weekend is the end of the tball and softball season for the kids. I think we will start to get a little more time on our hands here until the holidays ramp up. This weekend we are looking forward to a little down time, and a little fun with at our neighborhood Oktoberfest too! Looks to be a beautiful weekend, can't wait to enjoy it.


No comments: