Sunday, April 29, 2012
Go Braves!
As you can see, last night we went to our first Braves game since living here. If you ask Todd if he misses Mpls at all, he would reply with "I miss going to the Twins games in the summer and all that fun". The Twins stadium downtown did make for some fun summer nights, and I can't say the Braves is nearly as fun with all the traffic to get there, but it was a great stadium, atmosphere and an absolutely gorgeous perfect night. 80 degree, clear sunny skies evening game.
Hannah had her own fun at the game with a hot dog, cotton candy and working on balancing the program on her head. She was entertained, so it all worked out.
And Drew, well I would say he had a good time, and did not want to leave. He watched the players and would talk about how baseball works. I would ask him, " Drew, how do you play baseball" He would reply with "you throw the ball, the batter hits it,and you catch the ball with a glove" He clearly has the hang of the game and will be in the all star league by next season I am sure :)
And as we were leaving, we got a quick family photo! And as somehow Atlanta as worked out for me, I managed to see a guy I work with on the Jumb trom waving to the camera in the third inning, leaving I ran into someone yelling "Erin, Erin". Of course I don't pay attention as I don't think I know anyone that would be yelling my name at a Braves game, until my arm gets grabbed with a hello and it was the VP of Paint for Home Depot. I have no idea in a year's time how I have managed to run into someone I know seemingly every where I go in Atlanta, but I do. Todd just shakes his head and laughs at me.
It ended up being a great night, the kids had a lot of fun and hopefully we will make it back to another game before it heats up this summer, or mayyybbbeee we just wait for a fall game :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment