Saturday, October 29, 2011
Happy Fa'll Ya'll
It's finally starting to feel like fall around here. Leaves are turning colors, and there are so many bright hues of reds, yellows and oranges in the trees, I am finally feeling the fall spirit. And today, since the first time since I have moved here, was thinking flip flops were not the best option as my toes were a bit chilly. It was a crisp 56 degrees today, sunny and windy.. it felt like 30 degrees as I have gotten used to the heat. I'll take it though, as I love fall and finally feel like I am ready for the holidays ahead.
This weekend Todd went to his annual FL/ GA football game trip with the Renicks, and I stayed back with the kids. I have to say, so far so good, they have been angels. We had a lot of fun today doing art projects, playing outside and watching old home videos of the kids, which they love to watch. They crack themselves up watching themselves as babies, it is really cute.
As you can see, we have not quite carved our pumpkins yet this year, we opted for some decorative instruments instead until closer to Halloween. I don't think we can get much closer, so tomorrow night we will be carving. We have some coyotes around our house, so I wasn't sure carved pumpkins would last too long. We are looking forward to Halloween, Hannah will be going as Minnie Mouse, and Drew chose Kung Fu Panda. Should be fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment