Our last night in Siesta Key, our last sunset, until next year. We went with the traditional family white & khaki look tonight... because that is what we are suppose to do right? Two kids, beach vacation, white and khaki :)
It has been a wonderful vacation. Relaxing, fun, sunny.. all of the above. We were able to see family, go to Disney, enjoy the beach, and enjoy time together. We took about 1000 pictures, so I am pretty sure we won't forget the trip anytime soon :) We met some really nice people while we were here, and Hannah made a ton of friends. It is so much to connect with people from all over the US.
We are already planning and talking about next years trip, and we are already looking forward to it! Only 358 days away!
I look at this picture, and I melt. These two love eachother, it is so sweet. I cherish this because I know all will change in a few short months when Drew figures everything out and starts to take Hannah's toys from her... Todd and I watched a lot of families and siblings on the beach throughout the week. The shoving, the hitting, the meltdowns. We have so much to look forward to :) Until then....
No comments:
Post a Comment