Christmas morning this year was so much fun. The kids were so excited to finally be able to touch "elfie" since he wouldn't lose is his magic this morning. I am not sure what was most exciting, elfie, or the presents. Hannah and Drew both got everything they asked Santa for, and even a few extras.
Finally, the super hero cape made it's debut.
Elfie went on a hot date with Barbie in the new dream house. Candlelight turkey dinner, and table set with flowers.
I have never seen Drew so excited about a toy in all of his little two years of life. When we came downstairs, he saw his new Home Depot work bench and you just hear him go "whoa, whoa... whoooaaaaa". Then you hear "home depot hammer, drill, screwdriver... oh my gosh" I honestly did not know he knew what all the tools were, but her has apparently been watching Daddy more than I thought when he fixes things around the house. Drew didn't miss a beat. He knew exactly what to do with everything and spent the rest of his morning screwing nails, hammering and drilling.
Not only did Drew play with his work bench, he was a big help to Daddy this morning with all the other toys that needed a screw driver to open. I thought this was pretty cute.
And after presents, we had a nice turkey lunch, and while we waited for it to be ready, Grandpa and Drew had some fun in the kitchen. They were pretty cute together.
Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful presents for Hannah and Drew, they absolutely love everything and are appreciative of your thoughtfulness. We hope everyone had as Merry of a Christmas as we did.




No comments:
Post a Comment