Saturday, December 17, 2011

Drew's toddler room.


Drew finally figured out how to get himself out of his crib, so we bought him a little toddler bed to tide him over until he gets a real big boy room, well.. maybe it tides us over. I wasn't in the mood to buy new mattress, bed etc.. so this will due for now. Needless to say, Drew was really excited about this today!! Tonight will be his test run. Todd is at Target right now buying a gate for his room to keep him in there, anyone that knows Drew knows he doesn't stay still for long... wish us luck tonight. I remember being so nervous the first night Hannah was in a big bed, and heard a few thumps through the night where I had to go in there and put her back in her bed after falling out. This little bed is close to the ground, he won't have far to fall :)   I can't believe we are not crib free in the house, sniff sniff.  Let the night time games begin! I have a feeling I am going to be one tired mama tomorrow.

No comments: