Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009



It is really hard to get a family picture together so we take turns, over the years I expect to have a lot of pictures with combinations of threes.

Mom, little skeleton,and Snow White.




Dad ( Gator fan), Lil Skeleton, and Snow White



Snow White, posing just like the real snow white.



Our little Man Drew.. the Little Skeleton. I decided he was just too little to torture into putting him into a real halloween costume. A sleeper will work for this year.

Trick or Treating was a success this year. Hannah and Mom went out trick or treating while Dad and Drew handed out candy.. as well as our barking dog Murphy. It was fun to be in a neighborhood with so many kids. It brought back memories of my childhood, running from house to house, just so excited to be trick or treating. In our old house, we may have handed out 5-10 candy bars all night. This year, we went through almost $100 worth of candy. You heard me right.. I bought bags, and bags of candy, not knowing how much to get. I decided if I had too much I would just bring into work for the candy bowls. Well, little did I know we would actually use almost all of it!! Tons of kids, tons of screams and laughs through the streets, it was fun. Hannah loved going from house to house. She kept pointing to houses she wanted to go to. She lasted about 1 hour until her red sparkly shoes started to hurt her feet ( and it was getting cold) and we headed home. She realized it was just as fun at home to hand out candy to all the other kids. She sat waiting at the door wanting people to stop by, it was cute.

I hope everyone had a healthy and Happy Halloween!! Until next year... !

1 comment:

The Jarrett Family said...

Oh how adorable! Both of them of course, but the little skeleton is something else! Too cute!