It was Drew's first Ohio State Michigan rivalry day!!! We won 21-10, his first victory and a photo with our future Buckeyes to celebrate! And since on Saturdays we tend to have a lot of football on TV, Hannah has gotten pretty into it. When the Buckeyes ( or Gators) or running with the ball, she yells.. "Go, Go, Go, Run". When the person gets tackled, she also seems to yell "UT OH, OH NO.. they fell". Sometimes comments on if they did a summersault or not. And if we are cheering, she ends the play with a "Good job" Buckeyes ( or Gators). We are happy to raise such a good future fan!!

Pre-game photo op with Drew while Hannah and Dad were at gymnastics and swimming. He was chumming it up for the camera.
I introduced him to our buddy Brutus, let's just say that didn't go so well. I played the fight song for him and, well, you see the reaction on his face. I wasn't sure if he was scared of the noise or just frightened between the song and the killer nut sitting next to him. He will eventually come to love the nut.. I know it.
YEAH BUCKEYES!!!!
2 comments:
Oh the poor baby! Just wait till he gets held by a Hoosier! He'll be begging for a Buckeye! Too cute...I can't believe how much he is changing!
Love his expression in the last picture!!
Post a Comment