Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hannah Funnies...

I laugh daily at Hannah these days, the things that come out of her mouth truly make me laugh, and melt at times. She is growing up so fast, and turning more and more into a little girl each day. It makes me sad, and excited for the adventures ahead all at the same time. Here are some of my favorites.

The other day Hannah was on the computer playing a Sesame Street game online. I asked her if she needed help and she replied "No Mom, I know what is up". Hmmm, that sounds like someone I know. She isn't 3 yet and is already using "What's up".

Last weekend we were driving to Eleanor's house in S Mpls. Once we hit St Louis Park she was looking out the window seeing the houses change from suburbs to city, she said "Mom, we are close to Eleanor's house, but I know how it goes, we aren't there yet, be patient". I had to laugh, wow, she actually listens to me from time to time.

In that same car ride we had an in depth conversation around living in Minnesota and why there are not any alligators in Minnesota. She was completely confused to why Daddy would love alligators so much and there weren't any close by. Why do alligators live in FL and not MN? Try explaining that to a 2 year old for twenty minutes.

And my personal favorite, I am sure there will be more of these questions in the future, so why not document as we go. The other night we were getting ready for bed and Hannah looks at me. "Mommy, why do you have big boobies and I have little boobies?". Oh Hannah....

No comments: