Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hapoy 7th Birthday Hannah!



I am way late on this update, way late. I think throwing Hannah's birthday about took it out of us! It is definitely a lot easier just showing up somewhere with a cake than hosting!! But, it was worth every minute of it!   Typical of my little Hannah, but on her birthday I got a phone call from the school nurse around 10am saying Hannah hit her head in the classroom and had a big bump on her head. So, I grabbed my things and went to go get her.   There she was sitting in the nurses office with an ice pack, trying to hold back every little tear in her body. She looked up at me and had this half smile with a  little laugh, that with one hug from mom turned into tears, filled with laughter too. She told me she tripped on her shoe lace and went head first into a cabinet, on her birthday of all things.

But, we ended up having a great birthday, I took her to McDonald's at her request for lunch and in the evening, we hung out and Todd brought home some Chinese food at her request as well. She thought it was the best day ever!  For her birthday she got a few goodies from family, and a few fun things from mom and dad. She is one lucky little girl!

I always write what a little sweetheart my Hannah is. But, truly, she has such a warm heart, full of silliness and sweetness. I just love my little girl.  She is nothing like me, and we couldn't be more different, which makes me love her all the much more. I look forward to all the little things I will learn from her each year as she grows up.  I love her little laugh, her smile when she is telling a joke that she just thinks is the funniest thing you have ever heard, I love her complete and utter love for little murphy. Her and Murphy make a good pair, as they cuddle up every night together and snuggle.
She is my angel, and I am the luckiest mom int he world to have her as a my daughter.

Happy Birthday my sweetheart,  I love you more than words can describe.

xoxoxox,
Mom, Dad, Drew and Murphy





No comments: