Saturday, April 27, 2013

Drew's Boo Boo

I am having troubles syncing up my phone and getting pictures to load to the computer. So I will add a picture at another time. But we / I have had a busy few weeks. Vacation,  then the week after vacation Drew managed to go on a head on head collision on the playground with his little buddy Marshall and lets just say neither of them came out ahead. I got a call from school and Drew had a golf ball size lump on his eyebrow/ eye lid. Once I saw him, I think I broke out in a bit of a sweat. We went straight to the Dr, and Marshall and his mom were already in the waiting room with his little injuries. We actually kind of laughed out about. Dr check him out and thought he would be ok. 24 hrs later, of course at 10pm at night, nothing ever happens convienantly in the day, Drew started throwing up. We brought him to children's hospital and sure enough he had a little concussion.  I ended up staying home with him the rest of the week making sure my little guy was going to be ok. He got lots of cuddles, and I am pretty sure I enjoyed them more than he did.

Drew is all better now, after having the blackest eye I have even seen that was swollen shut for 3 days straight, I am actually shocked on how quickly it is getting better already.

This week, just when I thought I was going to get caught up at work, a virus hit my computer at work and starting deleting all my files, and posting files to external sites. Lets just say it wasn't pretty and my computer and user id were taken away and out of the system for most of the week. So, 3 weeks with not getting a lot of work done, and traveling the next 2 weeks for work = no stress , right?  One day I will get caught up right? Wish me luck.


No comments: