Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Hannah Lost Her First Tooth!!
Well, as you can see, Hannah is missing her first tooth!! She has been waiting, and waiting for this, and been so excited for the tooth fairy to visit. She was at tennis practice yesterday and came home with out a tooth. She didn't know what happened, so she wanted to write the tooth fairy a letter to make sure she knows she lost it. The letter below is what she wrote, all by her little self. It was so cute to watch her write this, as she was so serious and particular about she wanted to say.
Deciphering kindergarten speak: "dear tooth fairy, I was playing on the tennis court. It fell out of my mouth ( I love her spelling of mouth = "maf"). I was excited. I hope you are excited to come. Love, Hannah.
The tooth fairy did her job!! Hannah woke up to her own little certificate and a little baggie of change and it even included a $2 bill in there, special for her first lost tooth!
Everytime she smiles it catches me a little off guard, I need to get used to this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment