Sunday, April 14, 2013
Siesta Key Part 3 - Favorite Pictures!
Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip. Love these two little kids.
This picture exemplifies Drew's robust personality so well. Never a dull moment with him.
I think this is the only picture of me with the kids from the trip. It is either Todd and I always taking the pictures, we are rarely in them. This one is one of my favorites.
Hannah is my sweet little angel ( most of the time) I love her sweetness in this photo, it was captured so perfectly.
Drew spent a lot of time checking things out, and always holding onto his little ATV truck toy, which is called a "5". Makes perfect sense, 4 wheels, and one seat makes five, he explained it with such seriousness.
I can't leave siesta key without our yearly photo in the same spot, same time of year, in the same white and khaki. I love to look back and see how much they have change in just one years time. Amazes me each time. Think they will still let me do this when they are teenagers? Hope so :)
Father daughter time. Hannah tells me her and daddy are a "team" and I am not invited. So nice of them huh?
Two peas in a pod, in so many ways. My boys.
Each night they wanted to "feet warm" as they call it. Just sit on the edge of the pool and put their feet in. I personally thought the water was colder than the air, but whatever works.
Never to be missed when you are there, the perfect sunsets of the gulf coast. Nothing more peaceful and serene than a beautfiul sunset, the perfect ending to many perfect days there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment