I told them to hug so I could take a picture, little Drew went ganster style on me :)
In the evenings, Hannah likes taking walks down the beach to the life guard houses and playing on them, it is such a relaxing part of the day, my favorite part of the day in fact.
Drew was actually hiding in the life guard house playing around. Love this little guy.
On Tuesday, we got a visit from Cousin Ashley! She was off work for the day, and came and spent a short few hours with us on the beach to spend some time with the kids. The loved seeing her!!
These are my two tan, really tan little kids. Drew has the darkest back you have ever seen. I put sunscreen on them every hour, and they just keep getting darker and darker.
They loved playing "picnic" by the pool, and setting up the towels and chilling out, so cute to watch them play together. They have been awesome this trip, getting along so well with very few fights or meltdowns.
Todd was a good dad, as Drew and Hannah begged and begged to do night swimming with them, he agreed, even with the water was pretty darn chilly. I on the other hand sat on a chair with a light jacket with towels ready for them. As Todd says, this is what it is all about. Hannah says her favorite part of the trip is swimming " in the middle of the night" :)



No comments:
Post a Comment