And would could be better than ending vacation at sunset on siesta key beach with a little
O-H-I-O with old college friends. I know, shocking as it may ( cover your eyes Scott) even Todd held up his arms to an "O" with pride. I love that all the kids are in training. Even Audrey, at 5 months old made the "H". It was so fun seeing old friends, catching up, and having our kids play together. We are already planning for next year... and maybe even a fall trip back.
No trip to FL is complete without capturing a few favorites. We got a ton of great photos of the kids tonight, but the weight of the photos make it so I can only load 2 at a time. I will post more soon.. but thought I would share this one for now... I can't get enough of these two.
And tomorrow, we have a little surprise in store for Hannah. She doesn't know it, but we are going to Disney World for the day on the drive back to Atlanta. Today, we told her that we have a surprise for her and she needs to be on her best behavior. I asked what she thinks the surprise is and she said " I think you are getting me a popsicle". Always a reminder that the simple things in life go a long way. But, come on, a trip to Disney... I hope she will be as excited as well are.
Until next vacation...... ahhhh....... we enjoyed the sunsets, the sand, the sun, the time with the kids, the time with eachother. Now, we look forward to moving into our new house next week and finally adjust to the new "normal" of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment