And here is the trio again, having a great time playing tag on the beach with the Rudzinki family. Hannah already wearing Lauren's shark tooth necklace, and loving life having little friends to play with all day.
And finally, here is Mr Drew. He is too hard to capture a picture of these days, he loves to get into everything he can find on the beach, and nothing that is his. I have to stop this little guy from getting into everyone else's beach bags, swimming pool toys, and balls, and kind of ball he can find. Apparently everyone else's toys look cooler than ours. Drew loves the beach and pool in the morning and the evening, when he can run everyone with out the hot sun beating on him. By evening, he is generally in rare form putting on a show for the crowd being is funny little self.
My little maniac, love this guy. This morning Drew and I were walking on the beach early before anyone was really up. He was holding just my pinkie finger. I am looking at him in awe... the sun shining, his little plaid shorts and shark tshirt, totally vacationesque... watching him just enjoy his morning, the beach, the sun, the waves, looking for shells... I look down at him and say " Drew, I love you my little man". He looks up at me and says" uv ewe mommeeee". I just about melted right there on the beach. Best part of my whole vacation so far. Happy Easter to mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment