Today, Amanda Marcia and I took the girls to get hair bands and ice cream down the beach, and man... had I done it all over again, I would had skipped college and went right into hair banding at the beach for about $20 a person for 10 minutes of work and some thread. But, the girls loved it. Lauren chose the alternative, she went straight for a shark tooth necklace and tatoo instead of the hair band. I love ther angelic punk ambition :) She loved her shark tooth so much, later in the day she told Hannah she could have it instead, and in return, Hannah gave her her gymnastics medal to have.. now thats love.
Look at those sassy shades.... little models they are...
Fabuluous day on the beach and pool of building sand castles, splashing in the water and swimming in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment