Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Siesta Key Day 4


We had another great time at sunset running around with all the kids tonight. We were having so much fun during the day we forgot to take pictures. The kids were both loving playing int the pool today. Drew gave all he had and actually fell asleep in the pool when he was on my back playing around. We got inside and I got his wet clothes off and wrapped him in a towel, little fellow was back asleep in about 10 seconds. I think that just meant he had a great morning and enjoyed a nice almost 4 hour nap!



My Hannah and Drew.. I love sunset pictures if you can't tell?! :) It is near impossible to get these two to sit still and take a picture, but we try. Last year we could plop Drew in the sand, tickle his toes and make his laugh. This year we have to chase him down and wear him out while he is out of breath to make him sit for one second :)



1 comment:

Kim said...

The picture of you and the kids is beautiful!