If you can't tell from the above picture, once again for the 4th year in a row, we have visited the oink booth at the Minnesota State Fair. And, once again, I dragged Todd and Grandma and Grandpa too to the fair so our family tradition lives on. Each year Todd tells me he is never going back.... and somehow, shockingly, I win... we go back. We were lucky enough this year to have Grandma and Grandpa join us! All bundled up in the first week of Sept we headed out to enjoy cheese curds, cotton candy, sweet martha's cookies and a corn dog for Hannah. Everyone loved the cookies and somehow Drew managed to have his fair share as well as some cotton candy, not completely sure what I was thinking?
Hannah loved going on all the little rides, she told me her favorite ride was the train with Grandma.
Grandpa and Drew checked out all the animals, while having a great time!!
Unfortunately, there weren't any Vince Vaughn sitings this year. Nothing tops that year... but still some fun people watching and yummy finds!! Until next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment