Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010


Grandma and Grandpa Dice came for a visit for Labor Day. We went to the Minnesota State Fair, the Como Zoo and spent lots of timing hanging around the house managing all the chaos of the little ones. In between all that, Todd and Grandpa were able to go to a Twins game while Grandma and Mom went shopping with the kids. And, Todd and I were able to go to the Twins game on Monday while Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to babysit.

Hannah and Drew LOVED spending time with them. Hannah was soaking up every minute of her new playmates. I am pretty sure she played about a 100 board games with them and read countless books. Drew was warm, cuddly and loving all the hugs and attention. I know they both already miss them. Hannah is already talking about Thanksgiving looking forward to the next time we can see them

Thanks for a wonderful time Grandma and Grandpa!





I had to post this photo, Hannah and Drew on the playground a little past dusk.... When I loaded this picture I quickly glanced bye and in a second thought " are those my kids?". Kids.. not my babies, my toddler and pre-schooler, growing up so quick. As much I am enjoying each stage and looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead, and can't help to not continue to miss my tiny little babies. Where is all the time going?

No comments: