
Happy 11 Months Drew! This guy is a mover and a shaker. It was all I could do to get a picture of him not falling of the couch. Literally, this guy has no fear, I think. I continue to tell people, either he is stupid or has no fear, and only time will tell. He has no problem walking right off a step falling face first and just getting up and going again. Drew is still an amazingly happy guy. He is as active as they come, and will climb on anything that he can find. I am amazed each day at the things he finds in our house that I thought were safety proofed, and he has a way to showing me how unsafe they are. We find him at least once a day in superman pose under the bar stools, kitchen table, shelving.. airborne with arms in the air smiling. He scares me for today, and what life will be like 3, 7, 12, and 18 years from now. God help us. In the mean time, we get a kick of out our little Drew. His smiles continue to melt me on a daily basis. I love this little guy.
Drew is finally eating real food, we made some progress since last month's update Drew is eating carrots, apples, macaroni and cheese, kiwi, bananas, pears and green beans. Oh, and lots of those Gerber cheese puffs and yogurt melts. And when he gets the chance, he does love french fries and ice cream. The gagging seems to be a thing of the past, thankfully, he will get to eat cake on his 1st birthday :)
Happy 11 Months Drew!!! Only 1 Month to go... and you will be 1 years old. I can hardly believe it. I don't want to believe it... I might just call you my baby drew forever. We love you buddy, all covered in kisses, hugs and giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment