
Already these monthly pictures are getting harder and harder to take. Little Drew is a mover and a shaker, and won't sit still for a second. School has officially told us he is one of the most active babies they have ever seen. Hmm, can't wait until he starts walking, watch out.
I can't believe our little Baby Drew is already 5 months old. I saddens me his first year is almost half over. He is getting so big and progressing each day. He is just about to sit up on his own, he he is eating his rice cereal and loves bananas and peas. Drew could spend a lot of time and energy in the jumperoo and loves the megasaucer. Drew continues to be one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. It doesn't take much to make the little guy smile. School told me they voted Drew has most likely to make someone have a baby because he is so darn happy and cute!! I love that :)
Happy 5 months Drew!!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment