
This afternoon Heidi and I took the kids to the Eden Prairie Community Center for an Easter extravaganza. There were arts and crafts, story time, an egg hunt and time to meet the big bunny. The girls had a great time, and Mia and Drew were just trying to figure out what was going on :) Hannah is super excited for Easter this year. I told her the Easter Bunny might leave her pink eggs and maybe a special little present with her basket. She asked why Santa doesn't come instead if there will be presents? I tried to explain we are really talking about "little presents"in the basket ( ie.. playdoh) and Santa brings big presents. It is fun as she starts to figure out all the holidays!!
Bella & Mia... Hannah & Drew. The Big Sisters were doing such a great job!!
No comments:
Post a Comment