It's bound to happen, but you are never prepared for it. Your pride and joy's first boo boo. It was a nice Saturday afternoon and I thought I would take Hannah for a walk to the little shops down the street. We never made it to those shops, I was walking and hit a bump in the sidewalk with the stroller. The carseat she was in actually flipped out of the stroller and landed face down on the sidewalk. Probably the worst moment of my life. I quickly flipped over the carseat to find Hannah's head scratched up. I wasnt' certain if her head make a strong impact with the ground, so frantically, off we went to the ER to get her checked out. After a half hour or so, she was acting like herself, but mom was not. I cried more than Hannah did. I thought the nurses in the hospital were going to have to take more care of me than Hannah. So, Hannah is doing just fine and is healing up nicely. Mom and Dad were worse off than she was. We are just happy everything is ok, and taught us a strong lesson on carseat safety!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I'm seeing more resemblance to Todd in this one...
Post a Comment