It is sad but true... there are days that I get bored and home and just dress Hannah up in little outfits just for fun. On this particular day, I got out Hannah's gator shirt and thought I would surprise Dad with a picture of his daughter wearing her Sunday best... her one and only Gator shirt. Little did I know, every time I said... "smile Hannah, Go Gators" she would get the biggest grin on her face and start to actually giggle a little. I thought.. well, let me try a "smile Hannah, "Go Bucks" and see the reaction. I am sad to report, I didn't get the same smile, nor a giggle. Perhaps she is a Gator fan after all? Maybe that is what she was trying to us by making her entrance into the world on Jan 8th shortly before the Gators won the National Championship? As dad always says, I want my daughter to go to school where she can wear flip flops 10 months out of the year.. I can't say I would blame her. So, if you ever want Hannah to smile, chant Go Gators and you will be well on your way!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smart girl!
Post a Comment