Friday, March 20, 2015
Puerta Vallarta - Chad and Kate's Wedding
Here's part of the gang that went all the way to Mexico to celebrate Chad and Kate's wedding. It was a quick trip, but the perfect amount of time to relax and enjoy time with friends. The picture above is us... and the Renicks and Harbisons. A little Georgia, Florida and Minnesota mixed together!
It is beyond rare that Todd and I ever get a picture of just the two of us! This is our FIRST time ever getting away with out the kids. I was a little nervous and we missed them a ton. But.. .they were in awesome hands and Tess and Jake, then Grandma and Grandpa. The kids said they had a great time.
I don't even know what to say about these guys except they are the self designated groomsmen and have a long running joke with Chad about white Levi's. So, here they are. We stayed at the hard rock hotel and they were having a red carpet fashion show... so we snuck in!
The white levi guys and the beautiful bride.
And here is Chad and Kate. A gorgeous and perfect beach wedding with about 40 guests. Out of all the wedding I have attended, this was by far the happiest and most in love couple I have ever seen. They are so perfect for each other and we couldn't be happier for them. I truly wish these two nothing but health and happiness for their life together.
And now, after Seaside, Mexico, and me in Vegas this last week for work.. I am ready to sleep in my own bed! Lots more travel ahead in the next month, but at least there is work mixed with pleasure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment