Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Eastside Pirate Baseball Spring 2015
Drew is finally playing East Side Baseball! He couldn't be more excited about this season. He is on the 5 and under Pirates team. I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed him up. I was used to low key mt bethel recreation. This is 2-3 practices a week and games. No one told me this. Either way, so far he loves it and is having a blast. The fields are awesome set up with batting cages and all. The picture above is Drew for his practice. All set up with his bat, helmet, glove, bag etc..
I caught this cute photo of him at practice last week. All smiles.
Here he is with his coach working on batting. Todd is one of the assistant coaches. After Drew's first practice he came home and said the best part of baseball was that "daddy was helping coach". I thought that was so darn cute, I melted. I just hope he has fun and enjoys it. He is already learning a lot and can't wait for his first game.
Hannah starts soccer this weekend with her first practice. She is all excited to get back on the soccer field. It looks like it will be one busy spring on sports fields for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment