Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ashebrooke Tennis Camp Day 2


Day 2 - He's Back! He really wanted a visor like all the big kid tennis players. I told him if he was good at camp, he could earn him a new visor. Indeed he did. Back to another day!!!


Hannah, who is becoming quite the little player, back at it for day 2, who also by the way enjoys picking out her little tennis outfits. Half of the fun is right there!


My two sweet hearts, couldn't love them any more if I tried.


A big thank you to Tess who took pictures for me since I couldn't be there.   Drew and Hannah not just looking good, but working hard. I have all kinds of video of them hitting balls, doing games, and all kinds of sweaty.


Future tennis player in the Big Ten! :)

Apparently the minute Drew walked off the court he asked Tess if he could take his nap, cause he was really tired.  :)

Not sure the weather looks too promising for the next 2 days of camp this week, but Friday should pull through for them. I love that they are having fun with their friends. I can't get over that school starts one week from tomorrow. 1st grade! Seriously, can't believe it.

No comments: