I failed, totally failed taking any pictures this last week with Grandma and Grandpa here. There was so much chaos with the kids the last thing I was thinking about was taking pictures. Per Hannah and Drew, Grandma and Grandpa have been re-named "Fartie" and "Barb-B-Que" The kids think they are real funny when they say that!
The kids had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa, definitely gave them a run for their money, and it was definitely survival of the fittest in this house, but all in all a good time. They got to eat out, go to Chucky Cheese, swim at the pool and just spend time together. Hannah was sad when they left saying it is just too much time in between when we see them. I promised we would try to visit this fall or Thanksgiving!
Thank you Fartie and Barb-B-Que for making the trip to Atlanta and hanging in there all week with wild and rambunctious Drew. We really appreciate all the help!!
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment