Thursday, December 27, 2012

The day after.. xmas hangover.


What to do the day after Christmas but to eat more food, assemble more toys and play with those toys!! We had a great game of Headbands that Hannah got a real kick out of. It was pretty cute.




We made it to Grandma and Grandpa's favorite Atlanta restaraunt, Taqueria Del Sol. The 30 minutes of standing in line were well worth the fish tacos they were craving. 

And today, back at work. Grandma and Grandpa left this morning after staying an extra day to avoid the Ohio snow storm. Finally I am living some where I am the one that doesn't have to worry about the snow storm! :) 

This morning Hannah woke up and ran downstairs crying that she missed her grandparents. It was sad. And... 15 minutes later, Drew was up crying saying he missed them too.  I think they are pretty well loved! 

Thanks for the great visit, and I hope everyone had as wonderful Christmas as we did. It was pretty near perfect and feel so lucky to have such amazing friends, family and beautiful children this holiday season. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: