Sunday, December 30, 2012

Neighborhood Fun / Dance Party!


  After a long fun week of family and friends, Todd and I thought we would hang low on Saturday night, stay at home  and have some good quality family time with the kids. By 7:00pm our friends were texting for us to come over and hang out. After many failed attempts of saying no, we finally went over with pizza, beer and wine in hand. Our quiet night was nothing but quiet. The kids were all hilarious as they set up stages and did dance and singing performances for all the parents. Even Drew was the intermission show which was pretty funny that they thought of that.   The girls above are our neighbors Camden, Lila, Caitlin, Hannah and Alexandra.


Here is a picture of Drew doing a dance during intermission :)



Hannah and Camden doing one of their songs, I believe this one was "call me maybe"


Hannah's little friends Lila on the drums. This picture cracks me up because Lila was really into the drums and  I can imagine fast forwarding 15 years and seeing her doing this then too!



Let's not forget all the fun the parents had. It started with a intense ping pong tournament, which lead to Just Dance 4 competitions. Above are the dads, Jonis, Todd and Jason doing god knows what. It was hilarious. The kids were laughing hysterically watching the moms and dads dance.


And one of my more embarassing photos, we had mixed couples competitions too. Jonis and I did not win. Claudine and Jason beat all of us with their moves!  We had a ton of fun, the night went long and made for a lazy day for everyone today.


Tonight, we rest. Hannah and Drew made their "movie theatre" set up upstairs full of blankets and pillows watching the movie Sandlot. Now we are getting ready to host New Years Eve at our house tomorrow night with more friends. Did I mention I am ready for the holidays to be over?! :) We are having fun, but look forward to relaxing again. 

Hope everyone has a safe New Years Eve tomorrow night!

No comments: