Sunday, December 9, 2012
Jingle Jog 2012
Hannah completed her first 1 mile race, the Jingle Jog. Her elementary school had their annual Jingle Jog run for kids and parents on Saturday morning. Hannah was so excited about it and talked about it for weeks. She did great, and I was SO proud of her. I admit, I was a little skeptical thinking Hannah would last the whole mile, but she did great, and it was a hilly route too and she finished under 11 minutes! Hannah and a little friend held hands the whole time while another mom and myself ran ( chased ) them as they were running really fast. Since they didn't quite know how to pace themselves, they would go on a full sprint, catch their breathe for a millasecond, then spring a again. I was not used to interval training :)
Maybe we will have a little track star on our hands, as Hannah more definitely out ran a lot of the other little kids. She was cute, and had a great time, that is all that matters!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment