Monday, June 4, 2012

Goofing around sunday night fun


Here is my lil' slugger. Drew LOVES baseball these days. Each night he sets up his little tee, balls, and bat and starts swinging. Now he wants Todd or I to throw the ball at him so he can hit it "like a real big boy" as Drew would say. He hits the ball about 40% of the time, not bad for starters.  I am learning quickly Drew is one determined little boy. He practices and practices something until he figures it out. He cracks me up, he will miss a ball and hit the bat on the ground and shake his head and make the "awwe"sound. And then says, " again, again, I going to hit the ball this time". It is pretty funny.


And on the sidelines, is really our little precious Hannah, right? Not so much... making moose ears, being silly and having her own fun. Hannah was playing baseball too, and is really into tennis these days.  More than anything, her favorite outside activity, throwing the frisbee!


I just liked this photo, he's cute huh? I can't resist him.  As wild and crazy and stubborn as Drew is, he tugs at my heart every day. So full of personality, I pinch myself every day to remind myself he is only 2. God only knows what is in store for us, but he is going to make the next 16 yrs under this roof pretty darn entertaining.


Hannah thought it would be really funny to get her picture this way.

And finally, time for clean up, dinner, bath time and a little Sunday evening before bed tv show.

We spend a lot of time on our driveway, we seem to come home at night, and immediately they are begging to play some type of sport, spray the hose, or find our neighbors to play with. Love these summer nights! Our weekends are full of driveway time or pool time. Thank goodness we bought those  adirondak chairs last summer, I think they have already paid for themselves!

No comments: