Monday, June 4, 2012

Atlanta Style - Match Point


I quickly learned that Tennis in Atlanta is what Hockey is to Minnesotans. It's a sport here yet, but also a social scene as well. It amazes me how the talk of the pool revolves around Tennis, the leagues, the parties, the fancy food, the wine that is brought to eat and drink after tennis. Definitely a lifestyle here in the south. I also love that the neighborhood women's league plays at 9:30am on Thursday, apparently tennis is not for working moms?! Maybe one day I'll get to join :)

At any rate, Hannah has seemed to be really interested in tennis lately and wanted to take lessons, as some of her little friends at school have taken lessons. She has been practicing every night and had her first lesson today. She loved it! We have the help of a nanny on Mondays so the kids can stay home and have some fun and go swimming and play tennis. They loved their day today, I was so happy to see them have fun!!

No comments: