Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ice cream & trains = smiles.



There are two things that Drew seems to love this week, ice cream (chocolate) and choo choo trains. Each night he wants to have his little train with him at dinner, in his crib, and with him when he takes baths and rides in the car. Last week it was the "wocket" bird from Dr Suess there is a Wocket in my pocket book, but this week, it's trains.

I forgot how much I love this stage, he is 20 months now and full of new words every day. I love hearing him put little sentences together and start to express himself. I love his little voice when he gets out of the bath tub all wet and every time says " weally cold mama" and each time he passes the pantry and says "coooookie sack mama?" And of course, when he looks for Hannah every where he goes and says "where Hannie, where Hannie go?" All with expressive concern on his face and the shrug of his head and hands scared that he may have missed a second of her time. I love his adorableness, his silly laugh that you can't help to laugh along with him, I love his sweet hugs and his enormous sense of humor for such a little person. I love this bright blue eyes, chubby thighs and explosive energy that will fill a room. I love watching him mimic each and every thing that "Hannie" does, and I love his courageous zest for life and the lack of all fear for jumping off tall objects and his ability to climb on almost anything. It makes us all a little stronger, and a little more aware of each and every little thing that he does. I couldn't imagine our little Drew any other way. I love my little guy, all 110% of his energy, his hugs, and his bite marks :)





No comments: