Thursday, June 16, 2011

And they thought they were sneaky....


Here are my two little mischiefs. The other night Todd was working late, I cooked the kids dinner and said they could have popsicles if they ate their dinner. As they were eating, I went to the bedroom super quick to changes clothes. I heard whispering and laughing and the door open. I ran to the window and were watching them sit in the gazebo with their popsicles laughing. I should had been mad, but was laughing and thought it was pretty funny, so I grabbed the camera and caught them popsicle handed. I love the look on Hannah's face, that is her "ut-oh" I'm in trouble look.

I gave them a stern talking to about never going out the door without mom or dad there. Apparently our child proofed door locks are not child proofed. After our chat, we did enjoy our popsicles for the evening though.




And here is Hannah watering her plant. We were shopping a few weeks ago getting flowers for the house and Hannah saw this and clearly "had to have it". We thought it would be cute for her to have something of her own to take care of. She waters it every few days and has been really proud of her bunny plant.


No comments: