Happy New Year, 2011, I can hardly believe it. 2010 has flown bye to say the least. Little Drew and Hannah have kept us busy, very busy. I look back at picture this time last year and can't believe that it was only a year ago that Drew was a tiny baby, sleeping, eating, sleeping and eating. And today, he is running, eating, playing, laughing, talking and discovering life. And Hannah, in a years time she has gone from Princess to Barbie, says the most hilarious things I have ever heard, and a great friend at school to her little buddies. She has been an amazing big sister since Drew's first day, and only continues to grow more into her role each day. Those two are hystercial together. Running, laughing, chasing eachother.. and Drew mimicing every single thing she does. I love watching them together, there is nothing better in life. They just adore eachother and that makes me the happiest mom in the world.
We have so much to look forward to in 2011. I keep telling myself with each day life will get easier as the two of them grow up a little more and become a little less dependent. However, I am finding with each passing day Drew is getting more and more crazy active and into everything, so I am not sure how much easier life will be, but more interesting it will be for sure. We are ready for change, adventure and exploration in 2011, ready to take a leap into something fresh and new, something to shake life up a little. Stay tuned in 2011 :)
Happy New Year everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment