Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Hannah!



Our little girl is 4 years old already, something I can hardly believe. I must have been saying that a lot lately because a few days ago we were in the car and I hear a little voice in the back seat say "mom, I am going to be 4 in a few days, I can hardly believe it". There are always little ears around these days picking up on everything.

Our little girl is nothing short of wonderful, loving, sensitive and funny. I find myself telling my friends of how great each stage is, when she was 2 I thought that was the best. When she turned 3, I was in even more in love with her little personality and watching her grow into a little person. And 4, well, she makes us laugh out loud on a daily basis. She says the funniest, most innocent things.

Hannah has a love for life, and all things pink. She still loves the princesses, but seems to moving more into Barbie, Squinkies and Little Pet Shop for her toys of choice. She spends most of her time putting puzzles together and doing arts and crafts. She loves to color, paint, and play with stamps and stickers. And what she loves most of all, playing with her little brother Drew. She is incredible with him, and loves to make him laugh. We are so lucky to have both Hannah and Drew in our lives. The bring joy to each and every day.

Hannah had a nice quiet birthday today. She went to swimming lessons, completed with pancakes on the way home. She played with her new toys all day, and then we took Hannah and Drew to Chucky Cheese for dinner and games. They both had a fun time. Tomorrow is Hannah's birthday party at the Little Gym with her friends. She is so excited for it!

Thank you to our family and friends that called to wish Hannah a Happy Birthday. She loved all the attention and phone calls.

Happy Birthday sweet Hannah. We love you to the moon, stars, and beach and back :)

Mom, Dad, Drew & Murphy.


No comments: