Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drew, Dewy, Dodo..


It's been a quiet month here, not a lot of blogging going on. Winter weekends, and a little work travel.. realizing we have taken very few pictures this month outside of Hannah's birthday.

All is well here, Drew, or I as call him "dewy, or dodo" is on the move as always. Never stops for a minute, but the good news of that is that he makes for a good sleeper with all the energy he burns through each day. Monday he makes the big move to the toddler room full time, I remember being nervous about Hannah moving to toddlers and some how with Drew I think he needed to go there a few months ago with as active as he is, it will be good for him.



Just had to capture Drew's sweet little face. To everyone else I know he still looks like a baby, but in the last few days I keep looking at him and amazed how much he looks "older". Perspective, I know. I already miss my snuggle baby days with him. I try to rock him a little before bed time and he looks at me and signs "all done" and points to his crib. I think he is trying to tell me something, I am just not ready to let go quite yet. I know I should love his independence, but yearn for his cuddles.


No comments: