Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trouble....


Todd took this video last Friday night. Drew was starting to take a few wobbly steps. To my surprise, I walked into school today to pick Drew up. There he was, giggling, laughing and walking right towards me all by his little self.... quite a distance too. Unsteady, wobbly, arms in airplane mode for balance, mouth wide open withe the proudest smile you have ever seen, our little guy was walking. I got so excited, I shrieked with excitement and starting clapping for him, I scared him half to death and he dove straight to the ground. I will get better control over myself next time so he isn't scared of walking :) I can't believe our little guy is taking his first steps right into toddler hood. The house is not prepped, we are not prepared, but Drew is going for it and Hannah better make sure he hides her favorite toys from him better than she already does today :)

1 comment:

The Jarrett Family said...

Go Drew!! How exciting for you (and scary for mom & dad)!! That was pretty good...he must have been ready to get going!