Sunday, July 18, 2010

All in a day's work...


To have a little girl....



and a little boy.....

is a ton of fun. I love that our days go from princess dresses to trucks.

This weekend while Todd was out of town, we stayed busy, or at least I stayed really busy. It is 9:30pm on Sunday night, and the first I have sat down since Friday. We went to swimming lessons, played at Bella and Mia's house, went to the pool with Eleanor, had all kinds of fun. I even had the joy of hanging out with the kids by myself in the basement until 10pm with no power while there were storms outside, you have no idea how much that is with two really over tired scared kids. And now, I rest, they rest... and I am really hoping I don't hear from either of them again until the morning, begging, wishing, hoping for a good nights rest.

No comments: