Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All better...


Today Drew got tubes in his ears, after 3 really long months of ear infections that would just not go away. We have felt so horrible for our little buddy. Drew was a trooper all morning, he could not have anything liquids for 6 hours before his surgery and his appt was at 2pm. I expected the worst, but he didn't seem to mind the lack of food or drink at all. He was awesome all day. Since his tubes were put in however, he has been on crabby little guy. Who can blame him if someone cut a little hole in my ear drum I don't think I would feel too good either. We have been giving Drew lots of love, hugs, and naps right on mommy's chest all snuggled up on the couch together. I forgot how much I loved that time .. only 9 months ago that was our little routine during his newborn days. We hope Drew has an ok night, though we are not expecting an easy one. Wish us luck everything heals correctly with no infections!



No comments: