Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's Hannah up to?


You saw here first, Hannah's art work :) Grandma and Grandpa got Hannah a big box of arts and crafts for Christmas. She is loving putting together all the projects and creating cow and frog puppets, a clay donkey and a chicken tissue art ( in case you can't tell what they are).

The christmas present has been a big hit in the house, and to be honest, they are kind of fun for mom and dad to do with Hannah too, it is nice quality time together. However, I think I have yelled over to Todd multiple times while working on something with Hannah commenting on how the box says ages 2+. I would like to know what 2 year old is able to mold clay into a donkey? And, the projects don't come with any directions, you are suppose to look at the picture on the box and figure it out. Hmmm, 33 years old and struggling with a few of those art pieces. I am not sure what this says about my artistic abilities?



No comments: