So our little Drew is a happy guy, one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. He smiles non stop, loves life and is content with just about anything. This is a world of difference from his newborn days, and a world of difference from Hannah was she was the same age. All you have to do is look at Drew and he smiles, many times he is in a deep sleep and just sleeps with a smile on his face, I love it. It makes me melt each time I look at him just because he is so darn happy, you can't help to smile back. One would with think with such a happy baby I would have many pictures to prove you. Not exactly. Drew could be giggling and laughing until he sees a large black lense coming at him with the potential to flash right at him. Each time I try to take his picture his general reaction and look is like a deer in head lights. It is frustrating because I want the world to see how happy he is, and what an adorable smile he has. So, finally a little off centered, we have a smudge of a smile caught on camera. We'll keep trying to get his cute little smile on camera, but man.. it is a lot of work!!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment