Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today's Milestone..

Drew rolled over today, I had no idea it was in me, but for the second time in 3 years I got all giddy that our little baby is making progress in his development by "rolling over". It is funny if you think about. I have no idea why rolling over is such an accomplishment, but what I do know is that it is reassuring you have a normal baby, doing normal things, within the normal guidelines those pediatricians love to tell you about. I would normally post what I think is an adorable picture of Drew, but as I have mentioned, Drew hates the camera. No crying, no tantrums, just the look of pure fear that you don't want to put him through if you don't have it.. it feels some what painful to put him through for some reason. Drew and Hannah wouldn't be more different. I swear Hannah would just see the camera in my purse and put a grin on her face, and Drew... fear.

All else is going well here. Todd is out of town on his first work trip since Drew was born. Surprisingly, all is going well. I was expecting the worst... tantrums, crying, chaos... but I have two happy kids that seem to be taking it easy on me this week. I hope this trend continues, cross your fingers for me.


No comments: